Mon Chéri, Are You Looking for an Alternative to Cosmetic Surgery?
We’re thrilled to offer our clients Advanced Plasma Treatments, hot off the beauty industry press! Advanced Plasma Treatments are the perfect alternative to cosmetic surgery, for those who want to avoid going under the knife.
This treatment can be used on your upper eyelids, lower eyelids, your face and neck. Best of all, Advance Plasma Treatments are so clever, they rid your skin of more than just wrinkles! It also works on dark spots, skin tags and scarring. C’est magnifique!
How We Make the Magic Happen
With Sarah expertise and the amazing technology of the Advanced Plasma Treatment, you won’t experience any damage to your skin. Rather, the skin is stimulated with a superficial thermal reaction, encouraging a quick healing process, resulting in permanent skin tightening.
Everything You Need to Know
For oo, la, la results, we recommend three Advanced Plasma Treatments, booked eight weeks apart. There are no risks involved, as the treatment is non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe. In your initial consultation we will do a patch test to ensure your skin is compatible with the plasma and won’t incur an allergic reaction. As the plasma is suitable for most skin types, it is highly unlikely you will experience any issues.
Before Your Advanced Plasma Treatments
- Do not get sun burnt and avoid tanning in the four weeks leading up to your treatment
- Please don’t wear any make-up to your Advanced Plasma Treatment
- Sleep in clean sheets and on a clean pillowcase before your treatment
After Your Advanced Plasma Treatments
- Don’t touch the treated area with your hands for 24 hours after your treatment
- Be aware that carbon spots will appear, and you must resist the temptation to pick at them
- You should refrain from wearing any make-up until your carbon spots disappear
- Refrain from using ice packs
- You should already be wearing sunscreen every day to protect your gorgeous faces, but it is imperative you wear sunscreen a week after your treatment and avoid direct sunlight completely over the next three months. This is to ensure your skin heals properly and doesn’t incur any unnecessary damage.
- Lastly, you’ll have to clean the area every day. We suggest using a gentle cleanser from our Luxe Organics Skincare range (it’s vegan friendly, gentle on the skin, and just plain fabulous).
The Road to Recovery After Your Advance Plasma Treatment
Now you’re on the road to recovery! Here’s what to expect:
Day un (1) – You’ll experience a lot of swelling today. You may even struggle to open your eyes. Don’t panic though, throughout the day the swelling will subside and it’s a perfect time to take lots of naps. It is normal for pain, discomfort and slight discharge to occur.
Day deux (2) – You’re swelling won’t be as bad today. Be aware that swelling may occur in areas that weren’t treated, this is completely normal after your Advance Plasma Treatment.
Day trois (3) – You’re doing so well! The swelling should be pretty much gone, and the spots will start scabbing over (sorry for saying the word scabbing). Any discomfort should be packing its bags, getting ready to leave.
Day quatre (4) – Peace out discomfort. You should be feeling pretty good today, but don’t be concerned if some swelling is still hanging around. It’s starting to organise its departure too.
Day cinq (5) – You’re such a boss at this Advanced Plasma Treatment thing! Today all swelling should have left the building, but some scabs (sorry) may still be hanging around.
Day six (6) – Some amazing things are happening under the surface today. You can’t see it, but the collagen and elastin are working hard. On the surface it looks like they’re taking a break, but they are dedicated little things. All your carbon spots should be gone too! Yippee!
Day sept (7) – Today is the day you can start wearing make-up again! Your carbon spots should be gone and whatever you do – wear your sun protection!
Week deux – Two weeks after your Advanced Plasma Treatment, your skin will be healed, but don’t be concerned if it is still a little tender to touch, or a little pinker than normal. Clients have told us they sometimes feel a slight sting when applying products to their face.
Week trois and quatre – The treatment area may still be a little tender and a little pink.
Month deux – Nice work! You made it through the wilderness. Get ready for round two (or three)! Your skin should be all better now, and your skin tone should be even.
Call Our Brisbane Beauty Boutique to Book Your Advanced Plasma Treatment Consultation
If you would like to learn more about Advanced Plasma Treatments, contact our Brisbane Beauty Boutique. We’ll happily answer any of your queries.
Keep in mind, that every mademoiselle is different and therefore, your healing process may vary. If you have any concerns, please give us a call. We’re here to help.